Say hello to your brand new ICF (Insulated Concrete Forms) Home in Niceville, FL., that will be featured in the 2014 Parade of Homes!
We take great pride in the craftsmanship of our ICF homes, and we encourage you to look through the galleries of some of our previous builds. The most recent one was the Tucker Project in Destin that did not stand a chance. The new owner bought it before we could put it on the market!
Why buy a wood frame home when you can have solid concrete for the same price?
ICF is the best of the best when it comes to energy efficiency (saving MONEY) and all around strength with walls able to withstand winds greater than 200mph. Read Through Our “Benefits and Costs” Article.
What most builders would consider upgrades, this 1900+ SQFT 3 bedroom 2.5 bath comes standard with:
- Solid concrete walls
- Fully peeled and sealed roof (permanent secondary water barrier)
- 9′ ceilings with every bedroom trayed to 10′ center ceiling
- 15′ vaulted living room ceiling with bullnose corners
- All recessed LED lighting
- 42″ solid wood construction cabinets
- Granite tops
- Stained concrete flooring (little to no maintenance) downstairs and hood wood stair case and in upstairs bedrooms
- Stainless steel appliances
- Tile floor to the ceiling shower/tub combo guest bath
- Full tile walk-in shower with dual shower heads and double sink vanity
- Irrigation system
- Big covered back porch with outside recessed lighting
- James Hardi lap siding
- Stone veneer around garage
- FULL IMPACT DOORS AND WINDOWS (WHO WANTS TO HASSLE WITH WOOD OR SHUTTERS?)
- In-ground saltwater pool with dual multi-color changing led lights! For Only additional $10,000.00 NO OTHER BUILDER CAN OFFER YOU THIS.
Remember, these are all standard features in our ICF homes. These are not upgrades!
We encourage you to follow our ICF Projects that we are building now. You will be able to see our progress, and gain access to information and pictures of the home in stages. This is a great way to see what your home will look like from the ground up!